- Social Theatre
The historical theatre of Palazzolo was inaugurated on Oct,1st, 1870. It is located in Tamanza Square, next to the Vetra mill-race. It can host a maximum of 140 seats, including the parterre and the two storey lodge. It was renovated in 1997 and later in 2012. The theatre curtain was realised by the painter Luigi Campini (1816-1890), even though the critics of the time attributed its paternity to Leopoldo Arrighini. On the background we can notice the main monuments of the town: the Roman and the Railroad Bridge, the Rocchetta of Mura, the Church of S.Maria and the Torre del Popolo.In the foreground there are 3 women symbolizing the industry of silk,agriculture and trade.