SebinoExpress - Duranti Marzoli Palac
  • Historical Villas
  • Duranti Marzoli Palac




The Palace hosts part of the collection of the Museum of Weapons - Luigi Marzoli, while most of the collection is arranged at the Castle of Brescia. The collection is one of those mentioned by Douglas Cooper in his 1963 volume, Great Private Collections, along with the Rotschild and Sir Denis Mahon Collections. The Duranti-Marzoli Palace is a two-storey renaissance building from the XVI century. It was already inhabited by the Duranti Earls and acquired in 1920 by the businessman Luigi Marzoli. The building has an architectural structure made by two factory bodies orthogonally angle-united north-west that enclose a nice garden,along with the porch defined by the columns made of Sarnico stone


Duranti Marzoli Palac
Palazzo Duranti Marzoli
Palazzolo sull’Oglio