- Mountain shelters
- Rifugio Gnutti
The building, located in Miller Valley at 2166 mt. above sea level, was originally property of ENEL (national italian power company) employed to host the guards of Lake Miller Dam. It was purchased by CAI (italian Alpine Club) and inaugurated in 1975, after being renovated and turned into a mountain shelter. It has been named after the Golden Medal Soldier Serafino Mutti, fallen during WWII in Albania in 1941.